Can we move this non-apologetic cafe & restaurant left to right? Join us Wed 05.12.2010 12:00 to 2:00 pm EST @ Bru Cafe. It’s lunch, reality show, and social media marketing you can implement, all rolled into one.
Like many local businesses, Bru Cafe is braving a brutal recession as best it can. We’re sitting in with Bru owners Curtis Packer and Bill Readey, explore how we can:
- Build a takeout (delivery &/or drive thru) program that decreases Bru’s dependence on foot traffic, which has seen a massive decline from lost jobs and office closings in downtown New Haven.
- Identify target audiences for Bru takeout.
- Brand and build awareness, interest for Bru takeout.
- Attract new audiences to try Bru takeout for the first time - a key conversion point for any business.
- Keep guests coming back as regulars, while introducing them to more sides of Bru, including the onsite experience.
- Build a fan base that will actively tell friends and family about Bru.
As always, we’re tracking dollar value when a business moves audiences left to right, from awareness to interest, trial, frequency and spend, all the way to advocacy. You’ll see new media mixed with familiar media. But you won’t hear us talk about twitter, facebook, foursquare or whatever’s latest and greatest out of the tech scene – unless and only insofar as they move Bru left to right.
Left to Right Movement May 12. Join us! For those on twitter, follow hashtag #L2R for latest updates.